Newborn – 36-months
WE HAVE A HEART FOR CHILDREN…
Our Care for Your Child:
• Cleanliness of rooms, toys, floor, etc.
• A loving, nurturing environment
• Age-appropriate teaching of Bible stories
Our Care for You, the Parent:
• Being able to worship without worrying about your baby’s safety or happiness
• Feel free to keep your baby with you in the service (please do use consideration of the pastor and others by retiring to the lobby (where you can still see and hear the service) with your child if they cry or get loud)
• Knowing that your child will be taught God’s
Word each week
• Resting assured that your child is cared for and loved by the nursery staff
For the protection of all children in the Children’s Ministry we cannot accept a child with a runny nose, fresh cold (four days or less), fever, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other signs of illness. We request that you not place your child in the program while they are at risk of exposing other children to communicable diseases. Thank you!